This listing is for NEW MEMBERS only
Become a part of an active community of biodynamic practitioners in Tasmania.
Joining Bio-Dynamics Tasmania has many benefits. Your yearly membership includes:
- Access to our member resources section of this site, which contains a constantly growing source of information to help you on your biodynamic journey (You'll receive an email from our membership officer confirming your access)
- Four editions per year of our journal, Elementals. Filled with articles written by members on various biodynamic topics for interest and education, member profiles, biodynamic planting dates, field days past and future and much more.
- Access to regional groups holding field days, workshops and study groups to facilitate participation and biodynamic learning.
- Access to our BD Preparations, 500, 501, CPP, 502-507. These are made during field days and are available for purchase by members only
- Access to our BD learning library. Many books available to borrow.
- Get connected with other members that can help and inspire you.
- Additionally, your new membership comes with a copy of our Bio-Dynamics Tasmania Resource Manual in hard copy (unless you prefer a download) which contains all the information you need to get started.
This Kit includes
- The Bio-Dynamics Tasmania Resource Manual - everything you need to get started on your BD Journey
- The latest (or a recent) copy of Elementals
- The latest Antipodean Astro Calendar so you can start learning about integrating the Biodynamic rhythms into your growing practices.
Memberships are renewed each year in November, timed with the release of the next Antipodean calendar, thus your initial joining fee is reduced in the second half of the year
Shipping is included (Australia wide only)