Bio-dynamics Tasmania is an active and dynamic group. Our members include people with different types of farms, vineyards, and gardens. We may have been drawn to biodynamics initially, for different reason. We connect regularly, participating in a range of field days, study groups, workshops, and meetings to learn, participate and share knowledge.
We strongly feel that participating in biodynamics in a group setting is the best way to learn and get a feel for the ‘how to’ of biodynamic practices as well as the philosophy that underlies those practices.
We have groups that meet regularly in both Deloraine and the Huon Valley with members often travelling considerable distances for special events and field days. As well as being able to connect and participate, membership of Bio-Dynamics Tasmania provides a range of benefits including being able to purchase biodynamic preparations made within the organisation.
The benefits of membership include:
- Access to our member resources section of this site which contains a constantly growing source of information to help you on your biodynamic journey.
- Four editions per year of our journal, 'Elementals'. Filled with articles written by members on various biodynamic topics of interest and education, member profiles, biodynamic planting dates, details of field days past and future and much more.
- Access to regional groups holding field days, workshops and study groups to facilitate participation and biodynamic learning.
- Access to our BD Preparations, 500, 501, CPP, 502-507. These are made during field days and are available for purchase by members only.
- Access to our BD learning library. Many books available to borrow.
- Connected with other members that can help and inspire you.
- Access to BD peppers.
- Additionally, your new membership comes with a copy of our Bio-Dynamics Tasmania Resource Manual in hard copy (unless you prefer a download) which contains all the information you need to get started.
To purchase a yearly membership click HERE
Or use the contact form to request further information